In compliance with applicable data protection legislation, we inform you herewith that we are the controller of the personal information collected, received or otherwise processed about you as described below. Such legislation includes Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27th 2016 (GDPR) and any other national or supra-national statutory law applicable to us.
The responsible party in terms of the GDPR within the scope of this Worldwide Express Couriers, a company with registered office situated at No.1, Ground Floor, Verupaksiah Building, Hunasamaranahalli, Sugatta Main Road, Bangalore -562157. In its capacity as data controller, Worldwide Express Couriers is responsible to ensure that the personal data is being processed in a correct manner and in accordance with applicable legislation.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with this policy, do not access or use our Services or interact with any other aspect of our business.
By placing an order or opening a Worldwide Express Couriers account you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy. Furthermore, you guarantee that all persons, whose personal information is given to us by you related to your order or your account, are aware of this policy, accept and consent to the practices described in this policy and are willing and able, upon request of the Information Commissioner or any other Data Protection Authority, to provide a written proof of their consent and acceptance.
1. Information we may collect from you We may collect and process the following data about you:
1.1 Information you give us
You may give us information about yourself by filling in forms on https://worldwideexpresscouriers.com (our website) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our services, place an order on our site, other activities commonly carried out on the site and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include:
• information about the customer: your name (your first name and surname or name of the company and first name and surname of the person in charge), GST ID, address and phone number, financial and credit card information,
• information related to the pick-up: (first name and surname of the person handing in the package, telephone number, pick-up address),
• information related to the delivery: (first name and surname of the person to which the package will be delivered, telephone number and delivery address),
• information related to the confirmation: (email address),
• information you provide through our support channels, where you may choose to submit information regarding a problem you are experiencing with a shipment. Whether you speak to one of our representatives directly or otherwise engage with our support team, you will provide to us contact information, a summary of the problem you are experiencing, and any other documentation, screenshots or information that would be helpful in resolving the issue, including type of device, operating system, browser type, IP address, URLs of referring/exit pages, device identifiers, and crash data.
1.2 Information we collect automatically when you use the Services
We collect information about you when you use Worldwide Express Couriers services, including while you are browsing our websites.
• Your use of the Services: we keep track of certain information about you when you visit and interact with our services. This information includes the features you use; the services you select, payment options preferred, frequently used addresses, links you click on.
• Cookies and other technologies: we use them in order to provide functionality and to recognize you when you’re trying to use our services.
1.3 Information we receive from other sources We may receive information about you if you use other services we provide or from public registers. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, carriers, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
2. Period of retention
It is our aim to process your personal data to the least extent possible. If the exact storage periods are not mentioned in this statement, we will only store your personal data as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was originally collected and, if appropriate, as long as legally stipulated. When the processing of the personal data is no longer necessary for the purpose of which it was collected, we will erase such personal data.
3. Purposes of the processing
3.1 Information about the customer you give to us
We will use this information in order to:
• carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us, including to process transactions with you, send you transactional information, authenticate when you log in, provide customer support, and operate and maintain our services;
• provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about, in case that you have given direct consent to receiving this type of communications and have not withdrawn it;
• provide you with information about goods or services we feel may interest you, in case that you have given direct consent to receiving this type of communications and have not withdrawn it;
• notify you about changes to our services;
• ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
• conduct research for development: we learn about how our customers use our services and feedback provided directly to us to troubleshoot and to identify trends, usage, activity patterns and areas for integration and improvement of our services;
• protect our legitimate business interests and legal rights, whenever it is required for us to do so in connection with legal claims, compliance, regulatory, and audit functions, and disclosures in connection with the acquisition, merger or sale of a business.
3.2 Information you give to us relating to the pick-up, the delivery and to the confirmation
We will use this information in order to:
• carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us (including forwarding this information to the carriers to organize and execute transportation);
• provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us.
3.3 Information we receive from other sources
We may combine this information with information you give to us. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
4. Disclosure of your information
Depending on the nature and scope of our assignment or the services requested from us, we may share personal information with the following recipients to the extent that such disclosure or transmission is deemed reasonably necessary or desirable for satisfying the purposes mentioned above or at the specific legitimate request of our clients, the data subjects concerned. We may share your personal data with:
• authorized Worldwide Express Couriers personnel located within India&EEU that need access to the information for the performance of any contract we enter into with you;
• companies part of the Worldwide Express Couriers group in order to operate and improve products and services;
• selected third parties including carriers and other business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors (all within Asia & EEA countries) for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you, including: carriers, providers of website and application development, hosting, maintenance, backup, storage, virtual infrastructure, payment processors, accounting firms, CRM platform providers, phone system providers, analytics systems providers, etc. When choosing third parties to whom we may share your information, Worldwide Express Couriers takes all the necessary precautions to ensure their adequate level of protection with regards to personal data. We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
• In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets, but only in case that it is strictly necessary for the transaction to be concluded.
• If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions (https://worldwideexpresscouriers.com/terms-conditions ) and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Worldwide Express Couriers, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Worldwide Express Couriers would like to point out that it takes its duties towards customers, partners and personnel seriously; hence, does not disclose data to anyone, unless it is required to do so in order to comply with the law or a valid and binding order of a government or regulatory body, or in order to fulfil a contractual obligation for which the data subject has given consent to the processing (such as cases mentioned above). In such cases, the government or regulatory bodies need to follow the applicable legal process to obtain valid and binding orders, and such orders are reviewed by Worldwide Express Couriers, which may object to too broad or otherwise inappropriate or inadequate orders. Unless prohibited from doing so, or if there is a clear indication of illegal conduct in connection with the use of Worldwide Express Couriers’s products or services, Worldwide Express Couriers gives a notice to its customers before disclosing a customer’s contact, so that they can seek and prepare protection from disclosure. Worldwide Express Couriers also takes serious precautions with regard to transfers outside of the Asia & EEA. Worldwide Express Couriers commits to not transferring data outside of the Asia & EEA, unless that country or territory also ensures an adequate level of protection or appropriate safeguards, and under the condition that the enforceable data subject rights and effective legal remedies for data subjects are available.
5. Legal basis In order to be a lawful processing, a controller must always base its processing activities of personal data on one of the legal grounds enumerated within the GDPR. We will process your personal data only when we have an appropriate legal basis for doing so. Your personal data shall be processed when:
1. you have given your consent;
2. it is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or in order to take steps at your request before entering into a contract;
3. it is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject;
4. it is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests as long as our interests are not overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms. For instance:
• to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights in case of a legal claim;
• to maintain and update our list of contacts;
• to deal with communications received from you, contacts via phone or email, and responding to your queries;
• to ensure network and information security and stability.
6. Your rights & Remedies
6.1 Right to access You have the right to obtain from us confirmation as to whether or not personal information concerning you is being processed, and, where that is the case, access the personal information and relevant information in that regard.
6.2 Right to correction You have the right to obtain from us without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal information concerning you and taking into account the purposes of the processing, the right to have incomplete personal information completed.
6.3 Right to object You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances stated by GDPR.
6.4 Right to erasure (Right to be forgotten) You have the right to be forgotten whenever the original purposes are no longer relevant and that we do not have legitimate grounds to decline your request to be forgotten.
6.5 Right to request the restriction of processing If you do not agree with a decision to process personal data based on our legitimate interest you may request that such processing be restricted. You may also request a restriction of processing if you consider that we process incorrect data or that the personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes of processing.
6.6 Right to transportability You may ask for the transfer of your personal data to another party.
6.7 Right to withdraw your consent You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time when the processing of personal data was based on your consent.
6.8 Right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority You have the right to file a complaint with the data protection authority in your country. Nevertheless, we invite you to contact us before making any complaint to the competent authority. To exercise your rights, you can send a written request to info@Worldwideexpresscouriers.com
7. Notification of breach We will notify the National Data Protection Commission in case of a breach of personal data without undue delay and no later than 72 hours after detecting the breach. Pursuant to the provisions of GDPR, clients and contacts will be personally notified of a personal data breach, without undue delay, only when the personal data breach is likely to result in a high risk to their rights and freedoms.
9. When you Voluntarily send us electronic mail, we will keep a record of the information so that we can respond to you. We from “Worldwide Express Couriers” will only collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out a form. Also, when filing out a form on our website, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address or phone number, You may, however, visit our site anonymously. In case you have submitted your personal information and contact details, we reserve the rights to call, SMS, Email or Whatsapp about our products and offers, even if your number had DND activated on it.
10. Other websites Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.